Alternate Visions

  • Home
  • About AV
  • Alternate Links
  • Shop

Thursday, December 20, 2012

"What Draws YOU In..?"


At 6:05 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

AV News

Like AV on Facebook

Search AV

Post Archive

  • ►  2013 (22)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2012 (18)
    • ▼  December (4)
      • AV's having a new contest to ring in the new year...
      • "What Draws YOU In..?"
      • Happy Holidays!
      • So.. this Thursday I'm gonna be performing at the...
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (10)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (6)

Popular Posts

  • A Basic Guide to Making Polymer Clay Horns
    Ever see a pair of horns at a renaissance festival, costume party, LARP or Halloween event (even some in movies, TV & magazines?) and wo...
  • New Prints Available for sale!
    I've just gone through all of the prints I was able to bring on the plane w/me during my move, and made a list of them so that you all k...
  • How to Fake Gouging Your Eyes Out (in 20 Easy Steps or Less)
    First let me preface allll of this w/one thing:   I am NOT in ANY way a professional MUA (makeup artist).  I have ONE class of theatrical ...
  • Updated Mermaid Poem. :)
    A Mermaid Sets the Record Straight To all you land-lubbers who do not believe, We really must chat, so come.. sit by me. There seems to ...
  • Just One More Week!
    There's just one week left to participate in Alternate Visions' Mermaid-Not-Manatee contest! Entries will be counted and judged ...
  • Ylluria's Guide to Making Faces
    Have you ever wondered what it takes to make little polymer clay faces..?  When I first started making my own, I had -no idea- what to do, w...
  • Giving Thanks
    Today, when it comes to my business, I am thankful for the Creativity with which I am blessed, the ability to craft the things I envision, ...
  • (no title)
    AV's having a new contest to ring in the new year!   The contest rules are as easy as pie:   Vote on your favorite image from AV...
  • It's Done!!! (Well, the Boy's Half, Anyway. ;D) ^_^
    As some of you may or may not know, I'm working on a few tutorials for a dark-themed craft group I belong to. So in celebration ...
  • AV has a new 15% Sale! :D
    ♥

Followers

All original photographs and writings herein are by Renae Marie, 2010. Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.