Alternate Visions

  • Home
  • About AV
  • Alternate Links
  • Shop

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hooray! They Liked My Tutorial! Find it now on EDT's BlogSpot Page!

For those who'd wish to learn, my tutorial for making polymer clay horns was put up on Etsy's Dark Side BlogSpot page! ^_^
Hope ya like, and that it proves useful!

How to Make Your Own Polymer Clay Horns; (for Demons, Devils, Satyrs, Trolls, Goblins and Beyond)

Happy Halloween, All!
Nae
At 1:16 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

AV News

Like AV on Facebook

Search AV

Post Archive

  • ►  2013 (22)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2012 (18)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2010 (10)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ▼  October (6)
      • Hooray! They Liked My Tutorial! Find it now on E...
      • I'm really proud of my new Humbug Horns. ^_^
      • A Basic Guide to Making Polymer Clay Horns
      • It's Done!!! (Well, the Boy's Half, Anyway. ;D) ^_^
      • One Pair of Humbug Horns Sold on Etsy! ^_^
      • Hooray for New Beginnings!

Popular Posts

  • A Basic Guide to Making Polymer Clay Horns
    Ever see a pair of horns at a renaissance festival, costume party, LARP or Halloween event (even some in movies, TV & magazines?) and wo...
  • New Prints Available for sale!
    I've just gone through all of the prints I was able to bring on the plane w/me during my move, and made a list of them so that you all k...
  • How to Fake Gouging Your Eyes Out (in 20 Easy Steps or Less)
    First let me preface allll of this w/one thing:   I am NOT in ANY way a professional MUA (makeup artist).  I have ONE class of theatrical ...
  • Updated Mermaid Poem. :)
    A Mermaid Sets the Record Straight To all you land-lubbers who do not believe, We really must chat, so come.. sit by me. There seems to ...
  • Ylluria's Guide to Making Faces
    Have you ever wondered what it takes to make little polymer clay faces..?  When I first started making my own, I had -no idea- what to do, w...
  • Giving Thanks
    Today, when it comes to my business, I am thankful for the Creativity with which I am blessed, the ability to craft the things I envision, ...
  • It's Done!!! (Well, the Boy's Half, Anyway. ;D) ^_^
    As some of you may or may not know, I'm working on a few tutorials for a dark-themed craft group I belong to. So in celebration ...
  • AV has a new 15% Sale! :D
    ♥
  • Just One More Week!
    There's just one week left to participate in Alternate Visions' Mermaid-Not-Manatee contest! Entries will be counted and judged ...
  • "Mermaid Majesty:" Part 1 of the First Prize Winner's Prize
    Enter AV's latest contest, and win this beautiful, mermaid-inspired necklace!  (Made with Sterling silver dolphins, silver and cat'...

Followers

All original photographs and writings herein are by Renae Marie, 2010. Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.