Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm really proud of my new Humbug Horns. ^_^

This is how the custom order of XXL commissioned Humbug Horns turned out:


With all that went wrong, I'm really, really happy with how well these turned out. ^_^
I think they look pretty darned great! (There a lot of bumps and hitches along the way in the attempt at their creation, so I'm really, really glad of and grateful for nicely they turned out. :) Thank Heaven all my crazy efforts worked!! :D

However, sadly I just came to find out that this is not what the client was looking for, so I'm in the process of making a new pair. If you'd like to get your hands on these, they're about to go up for auction/listing. :\

Thanks to those who've given me so much kind help in acquiring my materials, encouragement and support. :)

Love you guys; and let's hope this next pair works well, can be created easily, and are -just-what the client's been hoping for. :)

Love and Light,
Nae Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment

AV News

Like AV on Facebook