Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hooray for New Beginnings!

What a treat this is! ^_^

I've been making art for as long as I can remember, but this is the first time I've ever had my own web space where I could actively sell my work online! Plus this page will also act as a link-hub for all the places where my work can be found (in real life as well as on the Net; via calendars and web links), offer help and support to other creative people I know (via turials, a Q&A page, and links to other fantabulous sites I recommend), AND a blog where I can share new & info about it all (like what projects I'm currently working on) all in the same place! :D

This space is predominantly dedicated to my visual pursuits at present, but since I love to sing, dance, act and do all kinds of crazy creative things, you might see posts about those topics here as well! Page recommendations may span the gamut from bellydance to craft fairs, renaissance festivals to SteamPunk conventions and random crafts like friends' knitting. Either way, I hope you'll enjoy your stay while you visit. ^_^

I'm so excited about all of these grand opportunities that lay ahead, and look forward to sharing my Alternate Visions with you!

Yours Forever in Song,
Renae Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment

AV News

Like AV on Facebook