Saturday, November 3, 2012

It's an AV Hallowe'en! XD

What did YOU do for All Hallows and/or Samhain..?  Did you go out trick-or-treating?  Did you hand out candy, or hit a party?  Or did you attend a Samhain gathering, hold a private circle, or just go somewhere quiet to remember your ancestors..?  Do you celebrate Dia De Los Muertos?  Do tell!

This year goodies were made for both Samhain AND All Hallows, and I was lucky enough to spend this special holiday with my WONDERFUL grandma.  She is like a second mother to me, so being able to be with her during my favorite holiday of the year was an extra special treat.  ♥♥♥

Here are a few images of my Halloween this year (2012).  Do you have pics of yours?  If so, please share!  I'd love to see what you've done to celebrate! ^_^















I hope you enjoy, and Happy Hallowe'en! ^_^
♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

AV News

Like AV on Facebook