Thursday, November 22, 2012

Giving Thanks


Today, when it comes to my business, I am thankful for the Creativity with which I am blessed, the ability to craft the things I envision, and the skills and talents which I have cultivated over the years which allow me to create each and every thing I make, beit drawing, clay piece, polymer goodie, beaded piece, wire art, dance, song, or any of the other artsy-fartsy things the Heavens have allowed me to do.

I am grateful for the sight I still have which allows me to draw, the hands that allow me to work (and play), the breath in my body which allows me to move, and allll the bits n' bobs inside me which facilitate that moving, making, refining & creating. I am grateful for my voice, my mind, and all of the talents God/dess has blessed me with, and for allllll the things (and people) that inspire me.

I am thankful for the kind voices and gentle hands that've lifted me up and kept me going when I was down, supported me in the hours where I felt all my efforts were for naught, and I am thankful for each and every one of you who support me in this crazy, mixed up, merry (ad)venture. And of course, I am thankful for my family, friends, and blessed kitties, w/o whom my heart would have no home. Thank you for ALWAYS nourishing my spirit.

And to all my readers, supporters, customers and colleagues, thank YOU for being part of this Journey, and for supporting the Arts- in all its many forms. Thank you for supporting small business, independent crafters, local "mom & pop" merchants, & of course indie performers who carry on and keep thriving, even w/o the aid of big business backing them. You are amazing, wonderful, and bigger blessings than I think many of you will ever realize. Thank you for your support, your re-posts, your interactions, comments, purchases, participation, warm words, warm smiles, open hearts, and in general, just for being you.

♥♥♥

Happy ThanksGiving,
Ylluria

No comments:

Post a Comment

AV News

Like AV on Facebook