Sunday, December 9, 2012


So.. this Thursday I'm gonna be performing at the Red Palace, in their DCVariety Open Mic- December Rocks Edition! :D  I am SUPER excited (and admittedly, not a little nervous), as I'm gonna be both dancing AND singing at this HUNORMOUS opportunity. XD  

So, in anticipation of the event (and trying to luuuure people into coming to see the show), I made a thing. :)


I hope you enjoy, and please, feel free to spread it around if you like it! ^_^  Tweet it, Tumbl it, FB it, LJ or WP it, whatever you like.  (And feel free to comment on the video page as well, if you so desire.)  We need people in the seats, so the more word that goes around about the show, the better! :)

..Besides, this might be one of the last open mic events the Palace ever hosts (though I'm dearly hoping they find another venue soon), so we need YOU to come on out, n' help make this night a truly GREAT one! ^_^

Aaaannyhoo, hope you dig, and that we'll see you there! ♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

AV News

Like AV on Facebook